Wednesday, March 14, 2012

showered with love.

we are one week away people! one week from what will be the happiest day of my life. i am stoked to say the least! i can't believe it's here!! so this will probably be the last post i get in before i'm a married woman so enjoy!
the last week or so i have been completely spoiled by family, friends, and all the people i love! in the past seven days i've had three, yes three bridal showers. aaaand there is still one in the works! lucky right? me and bryce need all the stuff we can get for our home and life together so it's been such a blessing and fun to feel so loved!
before we get to the showers, here are some random pictures to tickle your fancy.
 invitation madness! these aren't even all that got sent out. craziness!
 i'm called the sauce boss around my house (mostly by my brother in law). needless to say i like to dip.
 j.c.dubs after our video interview for our wedding. delish.
 no my hair is not in the ketchup...looks it though eh?
 such a beautiful day last monday! felt so nice.
love this boy. can't believe he will be my husband so soon!!
sooo...back to the showers!
 first of the festivities was a shower with my home ward and all my mom's lady friends. sooo many people came it was a lot of fun!! pictures of course...
also. i've come to realize that i don't do so hot with candid photos. i make some pretty winning faces so feel free to laugh along. i won't be offended.
 some old ward friends :)
 i requested this bad boy. it was a hit.
 clearly love me some chocolate dipped strawberries.

 love my sister.

 i get excited. ha! look at my mom's face. love her.


got some goooood stuff! so grateful to all those lovely ladies :)
next on the agenda was my bachelorette partay! woot! it was put on by some of my bridesmaids (amy vanchiere, steph heaps, and steph shurtliff) and also tregani lanham helped lots too :) they are amazing. everything was so cute and perfect, i loved it! some photos...
 cutest cake ever steph h's cousin melina made!
 decor.







 these are just a few of the cute/useful things i got :)


 some of the guests. we forgot to take a group photo until the very end. love these women! thanks friends!! love you all!
lastly as of right now was the shower put on by the dance club. i seriously felt so loved that night. so many moms, girls, and teachers came and brought gifts, etc it was so fun!
just a few pics...
 this is just one of the moments where i got sung to. happy wedding day to you...various renditions of songs...
 my favorite little lady.
 the gifts!





 a mom of a girl i teach made me this cute apron. so nice!

 art by amy.
the treats. they were plentiful!
needless to say our little apartment seems to be very cluttered and unorganized at the moment with our gifts! and more to come with the shower my soon to be mother in law is throwing and the wedding gifts. no complaints here however, we need stuff!! i am so excited to get married to my best friend. best. day. ever. loves :)


1 comment:

  1. so i'm looking at this post wondering how I managed to not go to ONE of your showers!!! Then I realized I was either 9 months pregnant or just had a baby. But still....I'm sad! I love you!

    ReplyDelete