Monday, May 21, 2012

love me some husby...

especially lately i have felt so grateful for the man i get to call my husband. he is always thinking of me, always! i don't know what i did to deserve him. i feel so blessed that i get to be with him forever, for all of time and all of eternity. it's the best! let me just tell you evidence of how my husby is always thinking of me. lately i have loved taking pictures. i have this high aspiration to perhaps one day become a slight professional and take wedding pictures or something of that sort. it's kind of a high shot but i've been loving taking pictures lately! soooo my current camera isn't the best. it's a good little digital camera and it takes good pictures, but i wasn't loving it. and last week i dropped it and the zoom dial no longer works. bummer. i have been wanting a new fancier camera for a couple of weeks but they are expensive! its hard for me to just drop a couple hundred bucks. but bryce had been listening to my wants and he surprised me with a new fancy camera! he even said it was my gift for mother's day :) how sweet is he?? i love love love it! it's a little complicated and i'm still trying to learn everything about it but so far it's been so fun! i love my husby. this past week of work has been crazy! auditions week at the dance club is my favorite week but it's always the busiest too! especially saturday i worked 7am-10:30pm. and bryce worked 7am-11pm. long days for us to say the least. so by the time sunday rolled around we were ready for a relaxing day with each other and with family and we had just that. i love sundays. we slept, made breakfast, took a nap on a blanket outside, had dinner with my family and watched part of the eclipse (which was so cool by the way), and then went up to his parents house and hung out with them for a while. it was such a good day and just what we needed. we took the opportunity to test out our new camera when with our families so even though there's a lot of random pictures it was fun! enjoy.




 my love.
 action.
 my puppy.


 he was beat :)
 my mama.
 love!
 eclipse. bryce captured this picture. i was impressed for sure.

 target ad on sundays.
 plant.
 big mike.
and then there's these two.
i love my families. i love my husband. i love my life. i am blessed beyond belief and so grateful for the ups and downs of life and the appreciation they bring. can't wait for summer. :)
love, the vanchiere's


4 comments:

  1. What kind of a camera did he get you? I am in need of one so so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a fugifilm. he got it at costco. I love it so far! takes good pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a fugifilm. he got it at costco. I love it so far! takes good pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a fugifilm. he got it at costco. I love it so far! takes good pics :)

    ReplyDelete