Sunday, May 13, 2012

mother dear

happy mothers day! this sunday has been such a great mother's day. i am so grateful for my mom especially this year for some reason. words can't begin to describe what i think of my mother. i've never known a person to be so selfless. she is always always always putting her children first and almost never gets time to think of herself. she is the main care-taker for my brother ian and i don't know any other woman who would be able to do the things she does on a daily basis. and after all of that she somehow finds time to do sweet random things for her kids and husband. i hope one day i can be half of the selfless mother that she is, if so, i'll be happy. most of all i am so grateful for the friendship me and my mom have. we love just hanging out and talking and being together. i have a few close friends who have had their mom's taken away at a young age. no matter how old you are you need your mom. i can't imagine not having my mom and it makes me realize how lucky i am to have such an amazing example in my life. i love you mama. and to all the other mom's out there, happy mothers day!

love, the vanchiere's


1 comment: