Saturday, May 12, 2012

weekends. oh how i love weekends. even though it seems like my weekends are just as busy as my weekdays, there's still something relaxing about them. this weekend so far has been so fun for me and the husby. we have been able to spend lots of time together which doesn't always happen, i love it! friday started with work for bryce and i wet to lunch with my mama and got to spend some time outside. then bryce and i headed up to salt lake to go to dinner with my sister ashlee and her husband jason. we went to our favorite little place called blue plate. if you haven't been i highly recommend it! it's so tasty. i was a picture taker slacker that night so sadly there are no pictures from friday. after dinner we went back to ash and j's house and just hung out and watched basketball for a while. we love hanging out with them! so saturday rolled around and it was another eventful day! first we had the year end carnival for the dance club. it was so fun! warm weather and little kids slash babies. two of my most favorite things.
 sweet nix.
 me and aves.
 davis and face painting.
 me and davie girl.
 fun games.
 me and amy.
 cole john.
 dunk tank. the hit of the carnival.
 brother and sister. love these two kiddos.
 won't he be the cutest dad ever??
 he wanted "pop pop" so bad.
 and this boy wanted cheetos.
ava loving the carnival fun.
 my love.
and it all ended with me being the baby whisperer.
all in all the carnival was a big success! here's to another dance year come and gone! let the next year begin! :) after the carnival we went grocery shopping then went out with our newly married friends steph and shaun. they got married at the beginning of may and they are so happy! we went to dinner at chilis and then saw the avengers in 3D. i'm not usually a huge action movie fan, i get bored after about an hour, but this one was really good! it was long but went by way fast. and of course the boys loved every minute.
 colored jeans.
 my wom!
 cutest husby ever.

3D glasses minus the lenses.
welp that's about it! cheers to good weekends!
love, the vanchiere's


2 comments: